Borderstep Impact Forum: Sustainability Impact Assessment of New Ventures.
Due to the Corona Situation the conference will be postponed from 8 June 2020 to the period 20 to 23 June 2021.
Instead, ISPIM will be going virtual this year on the same dates as the original conference, 7-10 June 2020. The ISPIM Innovation Conference 2020 website is www.ispim-virtual.com
21 June 2021, 13:30 to 18:20, Ellington Hotel, Berlin.
As part of the ISPIM Conference 2020
Sustainability impacts of start-ups: Evidence-based insights on the environmental and social impacts of new ventures
- Stefan Schaltegger: Market transformation through sustainable entrepreneurship
- N.N.: One academic paper selected from submissions to the ISPIM conference XXX
- Klaus Fichter and Yasmin Olteanu: Sustainability impact assessment of start-up support programs
Impact management of new ventures: Insights from good practice case
Presentation and discussion of 3 good practice cases, A mixture of practitioners reports and academic case studies
- Constanze Trautwein: Do sustainability-oriented start-ups manage their impacts differently? Insights from explorative case studies.
- Alexander Schabel: The use of sustainability assessment tools in accelerators and public funding schemes
- N.N.: One academic or industry presentation selected from submissions to the ISPIM conference
Impact assessment approaches and tools for start-ups and investors
- Linda Bergset: The German DIN-Standard for sustainability assessment of start-ups
- Natalia Realpe Carrillo: Cost effective software solutions support impact makers in enabling a better life for those in need, Hedera
- Jannic Horne: ImpactNexus – AI-based scouting and assessment of impact ventures
Borderstep Impact Roundtable: How to measure and manage the sustainability impact of new ventures?
- Karl H Richter, EngagedX
- Natalia Realpe Carrillo, Hedera (start-up) (tbc)
- Frank Ackermann, SDG Investments