Borderstep Impact Forum – virtual: Sustainability Impact Assessment of New Ventures.
As part of the ISPIM virtual Conference 2020
Monday, 8 June 2020 | 14.45 to 16.55
Sustainability impacts of start-ups: Evidence-based insights on the environmental and social impacts of new ventures
- Stefan Schaltegger: Sustainable Entrepreneurship and Multilevel Mechanisms of Sustainability Transformations
- Yasmin Olteanu, Jannic Horne and Klaus Fichter: Sustainability impact assessment of start-up support programs
- Constanze Trautwein: Do sustainability-oriented start-ups strive for different impacts? Insights from explorative case studies.
Borderstep Impact Roundtable: How to measure and manage the sustainability impact of new ventures?
Introduction: Klaus Fichter
- Karl H Richter, EngagedX
- Natalia Realpe Carrillo, Hedera (start-up)
- Frank Ackermann, SDG Investments
Tuesday, 9 June 2020 | 9.10 to 12.40 am
Establishing a standard for sustainability impact assessment of new ventures
- Linda Bergset and Constanze Trautwein: The German DIN-SPEC for sustainability assessment of start-ups
- Axel Wilhelm, imug
- Max Schulze, New Bridge Founders